Market Risk Manager - Commodity Trading | Zug, Switzerland
- CHF 130 - 14,000 + Bonus + Bens
- Zoug, Zug, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Olive Delta
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
Market Risk Manager is required for a global Commodity Trading company based in Zug, Switzerland.
- Understanding Front Office’s trading strategies.
- Support FO in understanding the risks in the various trading books.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with FO and MO line management.
- Ad-hoc modelling of new strategies.
- Explaining the weekly changes in the portfolio to board members and senior management.
- In-dept market research and analysis on market events for the company’s portfolio (stress test scenarios).
- Validation and checking of internal financial figures and calculations from accounting for intercompany position reconciliation and performance management.
- Presentations to senior management on risk topics.
- Support Head of Market Risk in enforcing the company’s risk policies, frameworks and appetite.
- Make active contributions to improve strategies and risk solutions.
- The role has managerial responsibilities although no direct reports and acts as deputy Head.
- Active risk management experience, ideally in a commodities trading house or at a commodities desk of an investment bank.
- FO experience or experience in interacting with FO.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proactive solutions driven mindset.
- At least 7 - 8 years+ of relevant working experience.