Risk Reporting Manager | Commodity Trading | Zug, Switzerland
- CHF 120,000 - 140,000
- Zoug, Zug, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Olive Delta
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Risk Reporting Manager is required for a global commodity Trading company based in Zug, Switzerland.
- Daily risk reports.
- Reconciliation of daily positions with Front Office.
- Running the End of Day process.
- Maintaining market data and curves.
- Maintain excellent relationships with FO and MO line management.
- Work closely with the book risk managers to ensure that all risks are properly reported.
- Explaining the (daily) changes in the portfolio to senior risk management.
- Validation and checking of internal financial figures and calculations from accounting for intercompany position reconciliation and performance management.
- Master degree in finance.
- At least 2- 4 years experience in risk reporting, ideally in a commodities trading house or at a commodities desk of an investment bank.
- The incumbent must have feeling for numbers and comfortable with daily tasks.
- The successful candidate has excellent software skills including, MS Excel, VBA/Python, SQL, Endur, other software experience is a pro.
- Proactive solutions driven mindset.