Business Analyst – IT Security, Contract
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Stamford Consultants AG
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
Stamford Consultants AG is a European recruitment specialist company with headquarters in Switzerland. Our international team recruits across Banking / Financial Services, Life Sciences & Information Technology professionals. Our high level of service and responsiveness has earned us the distinction of being a preferred supplier of Contract, Permanent and Executive Search professionals for many of the world’s most recognized and respected companies. For one of our clients in the Banking sector in Zurich we are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst with excellent knowledge of IT security.
– Conduct requirements-gathering activities in regards to control processes for temporary access invocation solutions and assist in implementing those controls
– Describe the requirements and help design processes involved
– Assist in quality control and project management
– Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– Work closely with various partners within the it organization regarding information security.
– Degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
– As an advantage an industry best practice qualifications (e.g. CBAP, IREP)
– Experience applying business analysis techniques preferable in infrastructure projects
– The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
– An understanding of the software development lifecycle along with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Strong knowledge, experience working with MS Access would be an advantage
– Understanding of IT audit processes and procedures
– Understanding of temporary access invocation tools (e.g. CyberArk, Beyond Trust PowerBroker etc) would be an advantage
If you find yourself in this role, and if you match the criteria above, we will be looking forward to receiving your application! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.