Business Manager/ Developer in Lending & Deposits sector
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone who can provide business-related services and support to the newly established Wealth Management Investment Platform & Solutions (IPS) Lending & Deposits (L&D) sector:
- lead and drive the development and implementation (end-to-end) of strategic projects and initiatives
- drive the development and implementation of new lending businesses (e.g. lending against new collateral types) in close collaboration with the Structured Lending business and Markets
- support top management in decision-making
- act as representative for IPS L&D for strategic topics
- manage collaboration at all levels and interface with various partners on behalf of the business (incl. Risk Control, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Business Risk Management and other divisions such as Investment Banking, Markets); global role with interactions to Singapore & Hong Kong-based teams
Your team :
You will have the opportunity to actively shape the future growth of the global lending business of UBS Wealth Management (WM). UBS WM IPS has established a new Lending & Deposits sector, which comprises Lombard & Banking, Structured Lending, Corporate Finance, Balance Sheet Management and Business Management/ Development. Within the Business Management/ Development team you will be responsible for leading and driving strategic initiatives as well as managing several run-the-bank tasks. You will have project responsibility from start to finish and work closely with the different lending businesses, origination (esp. Ultra High Net Worth and Global Family Office) as well as the Investment Banking division.
Your experience and skills :
- a top-grade Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in economics, business administration or engineering; an additional Master/ MBA or other post-graduate education as a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in a top strategy/ management consulting firm or in strategy development function
- experience in managing projects and in working with and presenting to senior executives
- analytical, hands-on and results-oriented when pursuing projects and very collaborative ? enjoying teamwork
- a self-starter and able to own projects from start to finish
- able to quickly understand new topics and proactive in taking ownership in new projects
- strong in negotiating and communicating at all levels
- Fluent in English
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.