Data Analyst - Data Quality / Controls (5566)
For a project at our client ‘s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst - Data Quality / Controls.
You will be working in a global team, as part of enhancing the bank's data quality management capabilities (AML / surveillance system) and will work across multiple IT and Business teams, owning and driving the resolution of data quality issues.
- 5+ years’ experience in business / data analysis within data quality area
- Experience of defining, supporting and enhancing the data quality issue management process
- Well versed in regular reporting of data quality statistics
- Know-how of using relevant tools: JIRA, Quality Center, Collibra, Excel, Powerpoint, IDQ, Sharepoint
- Able to work independently and pro-actively
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Identify and gather potential data quality issues and triage
- Catalogue all open data quality issues
- Manage, priorities, update and track data quality issues, working with stakeholders to drive the issue resolution.
- Help define new data quality controls, as well as review and improve existing ones
- Assist in the creation, distribution and analysis of data quality dash-boards, heat-maps and management reports
- Provide regular updates to senior management and key stakeholders
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. The successful candidate will have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time!
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.