Director Credit Risk Portfolio Management
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Atlantic Associates
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
A leading Investment Bank is recruiting for a director credit risk portfolio management role. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in credit risk management coupled with strong stakeholder management skills. This is a great opportunity to get into a role that is broad and would have exposure to senior management.
- Development and refinement of credit risk appetite framework.
- Best practices and industry standards.
- Proactive management of the group credit risk profile
- Reporting / Monitoring
- Concentration risks and emerging risks
- Deep-dives, stress and scenario analyses to drive risk mitigation strategies.
- Oversight of credit risk portfolio risk limits across: Legal entities, divisional levels, etc.
- Understanding key credit exposures across the group, divisions and how they impact the credit risk appetite framework.
- 5 years plus in credit risk management with experience in stress testing
- Strong communication skills and ability to face off with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in influencing and implementing change effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively align topics in different regions, divisions and legal entities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
*Please get in touch for a confidential conversation and in-depth conversation.