Enterprise Data Analytics Service Manager 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 24 mai 18
As Enterprise Data Analytics Service Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Manage the service delivery for assigned application portfolio spanning across different segments according to Service Level Agreements managing a service team composed of both internal and external personnel based onsite, near-shore and off-shore
- Report overall application service performance to different business stakeholders proactively taking action to address issues and gaps with the business.
- Engage in major incident management and problem management, Review, categorize and prioritize logged requests, process requests and dispatch for fulfilment, manage and follow up until closure
- Proactively drive communications to the business (e.g. Incident alerts, change freezes, etc.).
- Manage internal and external suppliers in the delivery of the applications through any application development and ongoing maintenance
- Manage customer satisfaction and service improvement programs, as well as escalation and complaint management
- Manage the Project hand-over process into operations and Approve operational readiness for projects and releases
- Collaborate with Project Management and Solution Architecture teams to ensure the operational aspects of a solution are taken into account
- Collaborate with Platform Management and IT Infrastructure counterparts in case of any infrastructure related issues
- Maintain a business-oriented IT service catalogue for the relevant portfolio of applications, including links to business processes, service levels and request management for IT services
- Monitor critical application governance and report on service level performance, generating improvement actions where necessary
- Contribute to the definition of new vendor services in close collaboration with Sourcing Management
- Ensure compliance with appropriate internal control and regulatory requirements for both internal and external suppliers, and provide assistance and support for audits, where applicable
Your Skills and Experience
We are expecting a deep knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence technologies, a strong ability to manage efficiently events in a way to prevent disruption of business operations and to communicate proactively with business stakeholders. Your skills and experience will ideally include:
- University level education or equivalent
- Prior experience working in a financial services environment desirable, preferably insurance
- Service Management certification (e.g. ITIL) preferred
- Over 8 years of relevant BI experience, with strong functional and technical background in at least two of the following stacks: Big Data (Hadoop), Microstrategy, Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BW, IBM DB2, SAP BPC
- Solid experience in Service Management both at application and platform levels
- Proven ability to drive and manage teams for highly effective delivery leveraging multi-source staffing models including internal and external partners
- Effective communication, presentation and relationship management skills at different levels and in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization across different geographies, under time pressure and to manage ambiguity
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Further languages preferred
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.