IT Deployment/ Release Coordinator
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Experis Switzerland
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
IT Deployment/ Release Coordinator
On behalf of our client, a leading bank in Zürich, we are looking for an IT Deployment/ Release Coordinator. For this contract position based in Zurich in Switzerland our client is looking for an English speaking candidate who can start as soon as possible. Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading global company then please have a look at the details:
- You will be part of Service Transition which manages and co-ordinates the successful on boarding of new Managed IT Services from point of Acceptance until rollout into production which includes the handover in to the live operational service delivery environment.
- The role is a combination of the classical ITIL based Service Delivery Manager, Change Manager and Release & Deployment Manager roles and therefore combines their duties and responsibilities. Within Service Transition the Deployment Manager plays an important role, in order to ensure the planning and execution of the Production rollout of approved changes into the physical environment.
- The role provides proactive advisory services to Application Development and other external stakeholders and he must ensure Operational Readiness of the groups to support new or changed services.
- Plan and coordinate deployment execution of production changes with main focus on Mainframe and Unix
- Review of deployment control procedures into UAT
- Moderation of Support Briefing Session for Support staff
- IT Control Tower: orchestrate, plan and conduct critical IT events
- Ensure Audit compliance
- Conduct post implementation reviews
- Respond to change inflicted production issues (PTS)
- Provide Service Transition SPOC to Environment Management (Process Governance/Tool Support)
- 4-7 years of experience as Release Manager or Deployment Manager within a large organization
- Knowledge of IT Lifecycle models (Waterfall, Agile, SDLC)
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and be capable of producing sensitive communications to a varied and potentially global audience.
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Very good planning and coordination skills
- Experience of working with SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Power Point
- Banking domain knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience with Mainframe and Java platforms
- Foundation certificate in ITIL
- Business Analysis / Support experience
- Fluent German language knowledge
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Sophia Alaoui on +41 44 229 99 40. Please feel free to call even though this position might not be the perfect fit for you as we have a lot of positions open in the whole of Switzerland.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Kindly check my page: https://www.experis.ch/sophia-alaoui to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than hundreds currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us on www.experis.ch