- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 juil. 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
IT SOFTWARE ENGINEERS SCALA / JAVA
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As a Software Engineer you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a young and innovative company, committed to delivering value added services in the investment product space.
- You will be part of the IT Development department, responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining key business applications and services on our highly-specialized investment product management platform. We value Agility (through SCRUM), Technology (through a modern micro-services platform built with functional programming in Scala) and Collaboration.
- Thanks to a fluid and concentrated organization, frequent communication with end-users and internal training on the investment product domain you will provide concrete and robust technology solutions to our clients, partners and users.
- As part of one of the growing development teams i.e. Insurance & Wealth Planning Solutions Development, Core Services, Anna & Constructor Development, Trade Management or the Shared Services Development team, you will specifically contribute to a rapid growth of the business line.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver high quality solutions in tight timeframes to meet demanding customer requirements
- Work closely with business and other IT units to gather and understand requirements
- Contribute to software and architectural design decisions
- Conduce to a robust automated test suite to work in a continuous integration / continuous deployment environment
- Become involved in the internal DevOps and Scala guilds, building relationships with other developers and identifying / implementing best practices
- Maintain close interaction with the business on very diverse topics: front-end portals to management of long-maturity life insurance products
- Fluency in English is essential
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Experience building scalable, distributed applications preferably in Scala or at least in Java
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience in developing software in an agile environment
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience in implementation of APIs for integration with internal and external systems
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to learn in a fast paced environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial background in either banking or the insurance industry
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role
- Kafka / event streaming pipelines
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.