- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Novatek Gas & Power GmbH
- 22 sept. 17
NOVATEK GAS AND POWER (Switzerland) is looking for a new professional member of the IT TEAM
The IT specialist position performs the necessary tasks to maintain and support IT infrastructure and provides users support.
Key responsibilities of the IT Specialist
- Administration of VMware HA infrastructure at Datacentre
- Administration of Cisco IP telephony system
- Administration of Corporate backup software (Veritas Backup Exec, Veeam)
- Administration of Active directory / group policies
- Administration and configuration of corporate security system based on Kaspersky laboratory products
- Provides specialized technical support to an area of Information Systems services related to hardware, infrastructure, software, databases, networks or servers in order to ensure effective and efficient availability, deployment and maintenance of all Information Systems assets
- Records and documents hardware/software problems, system crashes, actions and solutions on the technical database in the problem management system in order to facilitate the monitoring of trends, recurring issues and service delivery
- The IT Specialist provides first, second, third level support by troubleshooting and repairing hardware (computers, IT equipment), infrastructure (networks) or software and implementing corrective action to ensure timely resolutions of user's Information Systems issues
- Provides specialized advice to users in the optimal use of computer equipment and software to increase effective and efficient use
- The IT Specialist installs PC, software, hardware and cabling, including non-standard configurations, providing connectivity where necessary
- Orders and receives inventory items and forms required for processes such as computer setup, disposal of office equipment, etc.
- The IT Specialist responds to service desk calls and emails within a timely manner and provides status updates on open tickets
- The IT Specialist provides feedback on commonly encountered problems and misunderstandings to enhance user documentation and/or training programs
- Technical degree, such as engineering or computer science or similar working experience.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft is a plus.
- Experience with networking, LAN/WAN Protocols, implementation and support experience including: Cisco, Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Windows Servers, Linux, Veritas Backup Exec, VMware, Veeam, SQL Databases engines (MS SQL, MySQL), Paloalto
- Above average customer service, communication and time management skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to work in team oriented, collaborative environment
- Hans-on hardware and software trouble shooting experience
- Analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and directed
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products
- Fluency in speaking & writing in English, German is a plus
- Qualified IT Specialist with 5 years of relevant experience in a similar type of position
- German – B1, Russian is a plus
Only CV'S in English will be considered
Please send your application in English to the following: email@example.com
Contact details: HR Manager in Switzerland (Simanovskaya Svetlana)
+41 (41) 727-05-43 +41(41) 511-41 -24
Only applications in English will be considered for further recruitment process.