Life Insurance Senior Consultant
- 180k + bonus
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Austin Werner
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
You will be working for global management consulting ﬁrm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. Zurich & London offices are the hub for all Insurance strategy work undertaken therefore you are perfectly situated to have a successful career.
Life Insurance Management Consultant - Strategy
We are looking for someone with 7 to 12 years commercial experience to take on a role as Project Leader who will be responsibility for the delivery of consulting projects. You will be highly educated within Mathematics or complimentory subjects from the top Universities in the world.
You will be leading small but high impact teams of consultants to drive impact for our clients. Project Leaders are typically aligned to one or two Industry or Functional Practice Areas (though may also lead projects outside these Practice Areas on occasion).
The Life Insurance Management Consultant will:
- Leading the day-to-day execution of consulting projects and ensuring successful delivery of client requirements within the scope of the engagement; including:
- Managing project scope and maintaining an acceptable pace of work
- Actively managing multiple client and stakeholder relationships
- Leading senior client presentations and meetings
- Contributing to the development of intellectual property within the Insurance area.
- Contributing to business development efforts
A Life Insurance Management Consultant will need:
- between 7 & 12 years of work experience in top level advisory or consulting firms, though candidates with excellent industry backgrounds and 4-5 years of previous consulting experience would also be considered
- Have a strong Mathamatical or Actuarial background in Risk
- A strong track record and a close network of professional contacts as key clients within the Insurance sector.
- 3-4 years leading/playing core role in driving projects - owning the project process, content and day-to-day client interactions
- Must have experience in commercial due diligence work
- Willingness to travel across Europe for short periods and work remotely on client sites.
If you have the Topic experience within Life Insurance then please send you cv for immediate consideration
Key words: Life Insurance, Actuary, Actuarial, Mathematics, Named University