Senior Compliance officer
- CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Experis Switzerland
- 08 sept. 17
Senior Compliance Officer
Are you bored of big companies such as UBS or Credit Suisse?
My client is a small Swiss private bank well known in Switzerland with several offices. Mainly located in the German speaking part of Switzerland. With more than hundreds employees within the bank and 30 people at the Headquarter, you will join of the most exciting Swiss bank.
To answer to their growth, my client is looking for a German Senior Compliance Officer
- You will establish and ensure all compliance issues relevant to the bank
- Review client opening documentation, monitoring transactions
- You will be deeply involved in the internal implementation of new regulations
- You will participate and support trainings & internal workshop
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Compliance Officer in a Bank on the Swiss territory
- You are fluent in English & German
- You have strong knowledge in FATCA, QI, cross border, data protection
- You hold a Master Degree and a CAS Diploma in Compliance
- A salary up to 130.000CHF according to your professional experience
- The advantage to join a small private bank with strong financial basis
- The opportunity to enlarge your know-how with trainings
- 6 weeks of holidays and all advantageous of a bank
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast growing company.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Michael De souter on +41 44 229 99 15. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Experis IT has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! To view all the open positions I am currently recruiting for, please visit https://www.experis.ch/michael-de-souter