Senior Infrastructure Delivery SME (m/w) 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 25 mai 18
You will also support global projects from the BU Switzerland IT Infrastructure (ITI) side if needed and will take over a role of deputy for the local Head of Infrastructure Delivery.
As a Senior Infrastructure Delivery SME your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assessing current and future demand from projects and existing services
- Supporting evaluations & business projects from an infrastructural point
- Providing deep expertise on infrastructural concepts
- Creating infrastructural designs and blueprints in line with standards, methods, license constraints and security principles
- Acting as SPOC to ISP vendor(s) for infrastructural topics - supporting service transitions and operational handovers (ORR) that are executed and owned by a partner group
- Acting as security support for GIS related processes & services
- Interacting with strategic vendor(s) for future technology roadmaps
- Project budgeting and resource capacity planning, etc.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Infrastructure Delivery SME your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 10 years experience with IT infrastructure, Data Centre and Backend infrastructure.
- Experience and evidence with medium to large data Centre infrastructure, consolidation & re-platforming projects and initiatives is a plus
- Mature and proven strong experience on technologies & Services such as Windows Server, Unix, RHEL, Cloud, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, etc.
- Strong stakeholder management communication skills for attending boards, communities
- Strong architectural skills needed from technical to solution level for strategic medium to long term approaches
- Strong project management skills for the delivery part, is able to define and work on scope in a structured way
- Passion to work in a large, fast changing environment
- German language is mandatory (at least B2 level)
- Business English is a mainly used to interact with the global IT groups and subsidiaries
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.