- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG AG
- 19 janv. 18
Senior Manager US Accounting and Reporting Group (USARG - Audit)
Would you like to participate and lead some of the biggest multinational companies in the world and top KPMG Global accounts? Our US Accounting and Reporting Group (USARG) is actively looking for highly motivated individuals to join their team. In this challenging audit position you will be involved in and lead various projects.
Start date: March 2018
- Integrated audits of multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies including reporting to KPMG U.S. and other group auditors
- Integrated audits of Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies including reporting to KPMG U.S. and other group auditors
- Audits of spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Other transaction based projects that require US GAAP and SEC reporting expertise (comfort letters, agreed-upon procedures and reviews of registration statements)
- Financial statement conversions to US GAAP
- Accounting advisory and SOX advisory services to non-audit clients
- Coaching Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting inquiries
- Internal and external US GAAP and US GAAS training
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCAOB and SEC requirements and US audit methodology
- Minimum 8-10 years of recent integrated (SOX and US GAAP/PCAOB) audit experience either with KPMG or another Big 4 firm and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues
- Large experience in managing teams and high-demand projects
- U.S. CPA license
- Strong project management skills
- Able to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated team player, curious, proactive and with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
A position in the USARG will allow you to gain valuable experience in technical accounting and auditing areas in a dynamic international setting. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 26 30
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.