Senior Relationship Manager (Director or MD)
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
For their Zurich branch we are searching for a dynamic Senior Relationship Manager (Director or MD) with min. 8 years banking experience to join the Corporate Banking team in order to sustain its rapid growth.
Our client is a global financial institution with a strong European base.
The clients Corporate Banking branch has been operating in Switzerland for many years, offering a comprehensive range of services such as lending, debt capital markets, financial markets, trade finance, payments and cash management to Swiss multinational corporate clients.
- Overall responsibility for multinational corporate clients assigned, accountable for results, and focusing on value creation.
- Market the full range of the bank's products and act as the bank's representative to the client typically up to Board level.
- Strengthen the strategic dialogue with the client generating / increasing income and market the full range of the bank's products.
- Develop strategic client account plans for each client considering client needs, business potential, and appropriate risk allocation.
- Responsible for the credit quality of the client portfolio.
- Originating, leading, negotiating and closing new transactions in close co-operation with the relevant product specialists.
- Advanced academic degree such as MBA, economics, law, or comparable
- At least 8 years of diversified and proven deal making / sales experience in corporate and investment banking
- Proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally.
- Thorough understanding of flow derivatives, working capital solutions, capital markets and corporate finance products, transaction and investment banking.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English and German as a working language would be an asset.
- Competitive package