Senior Release Manager - Software Development (4926)
The suitable candidate can look back on several years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years experience in the finance industry in software development in the role of software developer and/or Release manager
- High skills and understanding of software release management processes (knowing e.g. ITIL / CMMI )
- Skills and basic understanding for distributed systems with Frontend-, Middleware-, Backend- System Releases
- Analytical skills to define release and deployment concepts for later implementation and execution
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
- Concept work for Release & Deployment , Deliver release plan / release “train” for P2 Program
- Plan, design, build, configure and test HW/SW releases to create the defined P2 set of release components for release 1-5
- Align & Agree release concept with Vendors of P2
- Define handover process by project team vendors towards BAU Org and define release artefacts, enforce delivery by vendors
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.