Windows Servers System Administrator
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Edelway AG
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Edelway is a European leading IT/Digital Consultancy services company working closely with some of the biggest organizations across europe in the areas of IT/Finance/Banking. On behalf of one of our key Banking clients in Zurich, a well renowned Swiss/International Financial Institution, we are actively looking for a Windows Server System Administrator for an assignment running until the end of 2018.
· Installation of Windows servers based on installation manual
· Lifecycle management of Windows servers
· 2nd level support Windows infrastructure (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, Citrix)
· Configuration management Windows
· Change management Windows
· Quality Gate "Release Manager"
· Review delivered packages and documentation
· Installation on test system
· Basic shakedown testing of new packages
· Implement changes
· Install changes on production environment
· Single Point Of Contact for various Application responsibles
·4+ years of experience as a Windows Server Administrator (2008/ 2012/ 2016) and IIS (Internet Information Server)
·Basic knowledge in Virtualisation (VMWare / ESX/ VirtualCenter) and Storage environments.
· Change process know-how and experience
· Scripting know-how and experience preferred (e.g. PowerShell); program language skills in .NET area can help in change management process
· SQL server operations know-how preferred
· ITIL know-how and Active Directory mandatory
· Network topology
·ENGLISH / GERMAN (schweizerdeusch verstehen)
If this sound like your next challenge please send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for more details on +41 58 717 70 07.
Please be aware that for this role, we can only consider EU applicants and/or applicants already living in Switzerland and holding a valid residency permit.