Technical Lead - Java
- Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
We have an exciting role for a Technical Consultant in our Thailand office. This role reports to the Practice Manager. This role is open to Thai citizens or permanent residents.
Job ID: 50677
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements, configures and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Support and resolve application helpdesk issues. Ensure SLAs are met.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
- Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs.
- Documenting user functional requirements. Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Conduct user training where required.
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency of FIS payment products and services.
- 8-10 years' experience of IST Switch.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development).
- Strong design and programming knowledge using Java (including, Java Swing and Applets & Servlets) on WebSphere.
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Flex Programming and Hibernate
- Knowledge of RDBMS/SQL such as Oracle, Informix, DB2 or Sybase.
- Knowledge of ATM/POS switching and ISO8583 messaging standards.
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills.