- Istanbul, Gokturk, Turquie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN], Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidate to join our team In Turkey, Istanbul as:
Candidates who are able to commence work by December 31 2017 are highly preferred.
The Office Administrator's primary role is to provide admin support by coordinating office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Provides office administrative support - including but not limited to:
- Provides diary management to the CEO
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Preparing and maintaining legal documents to keep the legal status of the office
- Managing the relationships with lawyers, accountants, consultants, etc. for office related issues
- Managing external communications and office schedule
- Scheduling meetings with clients for the team
- Coordinating admin related issues with various Franklin Templeton offices.
- Managing expenses for top management, utility bills, etc.
- Greeting clients, guests, companies, etc.
- Maintains office supplies, agreements with suppliers, receives invoices and process payment requests.
- Coordinates and maintains all records of telecommunication equipment issued to employees.
- Travel arrangements: visas, air bookings, hotel accommodations, ground transportation
- Marketing materials and events management
- Prepare and reconcile business expenses, verify documentation and submit for approval.
- Handle ad-hoc requests as required
- Manage and complete projects when assigned
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience in a multinational organization. Finance related industry preferred
- Degree in Business administration or related field or Administrative certification preferred
- Strong verbal and communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to organize and maintain accurate, orderly files and records
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional demeanor for all forms of communication
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Access and Excel
Please apply via the below website with full resume.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.