Performance Analytics – Fixed Income, Derivatives – Investment Manager
- Salaire :£350-£600 (market rate)
- Lieu de travail :Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :Intérim, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :16 janv. 18
Performance Analytics – Fixed Income, Derivatives – Investment Manager. Leading global investment management firm are seeking to better understand the performance for their fixed income and absolute return funds and have a fantastic opportunity for Performance Analyst to provide detail-driven performance analysis
As a Performance Analyst you will be responsible for utilising a detailed understanding of fixed income and absolute return analytics, and a solid understanding of OTC derivatives, to deliver performance analysis on the firms funds. This is not a generalist performance role, but suited to someone with deep product and fund expertise who can have detailed conversations with fund managers around performance as well as investigate data issues.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Strong understanding of fixed income and absolute return analytics
- Understanding of OTC derivative instruments
- Previous experience in performance analysis and reporting
- Experience of the FactSet system is highly desirable
- Degree educated ore higher from a leading academic institution
This role pays market rate and we are open to discussion as to your expectation. This is an initial six month contract based Edinburgh.