- £market leading salary/benefits
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Change Recruitment Group
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
Change Recruitment Group’s client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious RFP specialist for their centrally located, Edinburgh offices.
RFP/Proposals Specialist - Edinburgh - Permanent - £market leading salary/benefits
My client is a renowned brand within the Asset Management space, known for their client first mentality and having an enviable reputation for employee retention. This role sits within a team which works across various Asset classes, allowing the development of deep knowledge around my client’s product portfolio. It’s a highly visible and interactive team, and has a defined impact on my client’s business wins.
Responsibilities will include:
· Design and deliver accurate proposal/RFP content across a range of asset classes and clients
· Identify and capture relevant data, using Subject Matter Experts in the wider business alongside the internal RFP database, to deliver targeted content within the Proposals/RFPs
· Co-ordinate the sign-off process for the Proposals, ensuring timelines are adhered to
· Identify, design and deliver appropriate new and updated content for future use.
· Proposal, RFP or Tenders experience is highly sought after, fund management sector experience is essential to the role
· In the absence of this - wider experience of the fund management industry (which could include operations, client management/service etc.) with an interest in seeking a content led or RFP role, is essential
· Solid writing skills alongside a meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to operate effectively and professionally across various levels of seniority and cultures
· Experience of RFP databases is highly desirable
If interested in this opportunity, please apply via this website.