Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
Change Recruitment Group specialist Private Equity firm is looking to appoint a Risk & Compliance Analyst into their existing team to support some exciting growth within the firm.
Risk & Compliance Analyst | Edinburgh | Permanent | £highly competitive & bonus
The successful candidate will assist with the execution and oversight of compliance arrangements and ensuring adherence to regulatory responsibilities. Additionally, the position will also entail supporting Company Secretariat and Governance duties for all entities within the business and assisting with the preparation of Board and Committee packs.
Responsibilities of the Risk & Compliance Analyst:
· Assist with ensuring the Compliance Manual is kept up to date and in line with regulatory requirements.
· On-going monitoring and tracking of Conflicts, Personal Account Dealing and Gifts & Entertainment.
· Assist with the preparation for quarterly compliance monitoring audits and the tracking of any actions.
· Coordination of the Annual Affirmation process and support the execution of Financial Crime and AML training.
· Assist with the preparation of FCA GABRIEL submissions, including AIFM reporting and Client Asset returns.
· Ensuring adherence to FCA client asset rules, maintaining relevant policies and procedures and conducting client asset reconciliations.
· Assist with KYC checks on all investments, liaising with lawyers and deal team members to source the appropriate information.
· Assist with the deal completion process to ensure all necessary checks have been carried out and documentation filed.
· Assist with the preparation of packs for the Board and Audit & Risk Committee.
· Assist with Companies House filings for each of Group companies and partnerships, issuing share certificates and ensuring Company Records are kept up to date.
· Disclosure and transparency rules and reporting.
· Assist with the identification and monitoring of risks, across the business and the portfolio
Background of the Risk & Compliance Analyst
· Current experience in a compliance role within a Private Equity, Asset Management, Fund or Banking environment
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
· Knowledge of Compliance and Governance requirements.
· Knowledge of FCA rules and regulations, including AIFMD and CASS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in an exciting and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will play a key part in the compliance function and ensure business activities are within regulated rules and guidelines and managing risk appropriately. Please contact Steven Fairlie on 0131 473 4921 for more information or email CV to email@example.com