Forensic Data Analytics Assistant Director
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Birmingham Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Job Title: Forensic Data Analytics Assistant Director Location: Birmingham Salary Level: Competitive
Forensic Data Analytics Assistant Director, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Birmingham:
EY's Forensic Data Analytics (FDA) team is a global, data-focused unit within the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) department. Our team supports clients in dealing with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
As a Forensic Data Analytics Assistant Director, you will actively establish, maintain and strengthen market relationships and build a team to exploit a market opportunity for data analytics work outside London. Working alongside partners and directors, you'll identify potential business opportunities for EY. By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for EY clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Working within this role involves a varied combination of technical skills, client contact, business development, team building, and project management. This role has great potential to build a team, identify new revenues, and to progress your career at EY.
Your key responsibilities
As a Forensic Data Analytics Assistant Director you will have a career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the EY regional team, linking to the established Forensic Data Analytics group in London. As an Assistant Director you'll be;
- Developing business development initiatives, creating demand, converting sales, delivering engagements and managing knowledge.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams, client and 3rd party professionals on client engagements, providing leadership, and shaping delivery approaches
- Acting as a subject matter expert in advising clients to gain greater insight into their data and the value that data analytics can bring to an organisation.
- Taking a significant role in the growth of the team and wider practice, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Strong academic record with a preference for a degree/MSc/PhD degree in either: Computer Science / Engineering with course work / dissertation in data analytics / data mining subject matter such as supervised predictive modelling (machine learning, genetic programming) or unsupervised pattern detection (Bayesian inference, compression neural networks)
- Experience helping clients leverage knowledge from their data for measurement of fraud risks and losses, prevention, continuous monitoring, detection and investigation of occupational fraud, waste and abuse, financial crime and other non-compliant activities
- Multi-National /cross border or jurisdictional investigations
- Database management software, statistical and predictive machine learning software and link analysis / data visualization software
- Data collection and load, data quality assessment, data cleansing and enhancing, complex data transformation, relationship profiling, sampling and extrapolation, segmentation, statistical modelling, segmentation, structured data mining, text mining and analytical matching
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, Statistical, S-plus or similar packages, data manipulation language such as SQL
- Predictive modelling technologies such as SAS Enterprise Miner, KXEN, SPSS Clementine, SQL Server 2005 data mining extensions, Register Machine Learning Genetic Programming engine and/or other similar suites of tools
- Data from accounting systems application such as SAP, Oracle / PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, MFG Pro, Extensity, Sage, Coda or other similar ERP applications
What we look for:
We are looking for tenacious and curious individuals with a desire to 'get to the bottom' of things. You will be both intellectually rigorous, with extremely strong analytical skills and a passion for data as well as adaptable and able to build strong relationships.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.