HR Project Manager
- £40,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 20 févr. 18 2018-02-20
My client, a highly reputable FTSE 100 organisation in Birmingham, are looking for a HR Project Manager with experience of delivering HR Transformation projects across high profile clients. The opportunity will play a lead role in a new team covering a large portfolio. You will have line management and executive level stakeholder interaction and the opportunity long-term to shape a highly successful career for yourself.
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of a HR Transformation projects, working closely with colleagues from other areas of Management Consulting
- Manage a small team of consultants and/or facilitate client teams
- Provide specialist HR Transformation advice and work closely with the client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Manage quality/risk issues and suggest solutions.
- Contribute to People & Change business development, including working with key account teams to scope opportunities or developing compelling and winning proposals which wow our clients
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, tools, thought leadership papers and to the People & Change practice more generally
If you are interested please call 0121 633 1643 or alternatively apply for this position and I will respond to you.