AVP/VP Auditor - Retail & Commercial Bank
- Brentwood, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Audit
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
An FCA / PRA regulated global banking business which offers specialist leasing solutions to wholesale and retail clients is looking to hire into their internal audit function based out of Essex in the UK. The organisation is currently undergoing a period of growth, diversifying their product & services offering across the EMEA region.
- Working closely with the UK Audit Director, lead or participate in a range of audit assignments across the banking and treasury business.
- Involvement in all aspects of the audit cycle from planning to reporting phases
- Assess the design and effectiveness of the control environment and identify value adding areas for improvement.
- Build and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders across the EMEA region
- Develop and draft recommendations for inclusion in the audit report, which might mitigate and control deficiencies
Key Experience / Skills:
- Significant experience in the control function of a UK regulated financial services business
- Relevant internal / external audit experience gained within a similar environment
- Relevant professional qualifications - ACA, ACCA, CA, CIA etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal audit standards and best practices
- Experience managing multiple senior stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable project management and leadership skills
- Ability to travel < 35% across EMEA (largely European-based)
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody that is looking to move outside of the City but to retain the ability to work within a high-performing financial services business.
This organisation offers flexible working arrangements with the ability to work from home on a remote basis.