An opportunity is now open for a B2B Marketing Manager to join the Workplace Solutions Creation team which sits under the Workplace Solution Acquisition & Engagement function.
Do you have experience in:
* Creating and driving a B2B marketing plans?
* Managing and delivering marketing campaigns?
* Creating and developing social media content?
About the role
This is an exciting 12-month opportunity for an experienced Marketing specialist to join our B2B Workplace Solutions Marketing team at Hargreaves Lansdown (HL). As B2B Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in delivering creative, high quality marketing campaigns and content that drives prospects through the sales funnel from the first touch point, through to conversion.
This role is a 12-month fixed term contract, perfect for a Marketing Specialist, looking to further their develop skills and knowledge within a market-leading FTSE 100 Financial Services business.
What you'll be doing
- Leading the delivery of marketing campaigns in line with business objectives; from brief to implementation, to post implementation review across all HL Workplace product channels
- Creating, publishing, and delivering high quality written content for, webinars, organic and paid social media and sales collateral, as well as supporting with and attending in-person events
- Managing HL's Workplace Solutions social media content
- Seeking intelligence from the Workplace market to develop best practice and initiate creative and innovative marketing activities that add value to our prospects and clients
- Acting as the key point of contact for B2B marketing; collating and clearly communicating campaign results to stakeholders and business sponsors
- Driving development and use of the CRM/marketing automation platform to accurately target audiences and create segmented campaigns, working directly with external suppliers to purchase, manage and improve the data set
- Collaborating with internal financial promotions, regulatory, and design teams to mitigate promotional risk and create bespoke marketing content for new business.
- Specialist knowledge and experience of B2B marketing, preferably with online and offline marketing techniques and strategies
- Proven experience of managing and executing marketing campaigns with an ability to measure and articulate marketing performance
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation software
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills, backed with the proven ability to influence and engage stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a keen eye for detail and producing high quality content
- Comfortable working independently and in collaboration with the team, as well as internal and external stakeholders
This role will be hybrid working, with at least one or two days at our Bristol head office (BS1 5HL) to collaborate with the team. Core working hours are Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.