- Cambridge, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MERJE Ltd
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
My client is a UK wide Retail Banking institution based in Cambridgeshire. Due to an internal promotion they are looking to recruit an ALM Liquidity & Market Risk Manager to join their Prudential Risk team.
- Develop risk measures, scenario analysis and stress testing to ensure all material risks are identified, measured, managed and reported.
- Maintain, monitor and review liquidity risk framework and limits and controls, policies and governance.
- Oversee liquidity and funding position on a current and forecast basis for both internal and regulatory reporting and recommendation of appropriate management actions.
- Support and contribute to corporate planning process to ensure that future plans are compatible with the Society’s planned liquidity resources
- Closely manage market risk exposures through the setting of appropriate limits and metrics.
- Manage mismatches between the Society’s assets, funding and other commitments by the matching of offsetting exposures to minimise loss of earnings.
- Manage credit risks associated with liquidity investments and counterparty risk due to the instruments held for the purpose of hedging market risks.
- Setting limits and credit quality measures based on analysis of counterparty financials combined with the Treasurer’s view of current market conditions.
- Management of the Society’s ALCO processes. Write short, clear and easy to read Committee papers, which are of an appropriate level of detail. Present papers to Committees.
- Responsible for completion of a subset of PRA and EBA returns, ensuring they are submitted accurately and on time. Review and challenge of returns via analysis of month to month movements and ensuring consistency between reports.
- Treasury Risk Management experience (preferably Financial Services). Used to working in a regulatory environment.
- Preparation of ILAAP and Liquidity Contingency Plan.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise competing requirements and implement plans to deliver against them.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal, able to bring out or improve understanding of key issues. Confident communicating with senior management.