Corporate Finance Analyst - Financial Services - £25k
- GBP22000 - GBP25500 per annum + Benefits
- Churchdown, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oliver James Associates.
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
A corporate finance analyst role that sits in the strategy division of a large Financial Services organisation based in Gloucestershire.
I am currently working with a leading financial services client who is looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join the strategy team based in their Gloucestershire offices. This is an analytical role that sits in an expanding team with excellent scope for career growth and promotion.
You will support the business through finance modelling, analysis and by running reports and producing accurate and timely management information for Key Stakeholders and Business Leaders.
- In depth financial analysis knowledge
- Finance Modelling, Profit, dividends
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance Manager
- Key contributor to the planning process and corporate strategy
- Part/Post Qualified or studying towards your qualification
- Proficient Excel user 0 Macros and VBA
- Have some exposure to working in a Finance Function