Lead Java Software Engineer (VP)
- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Glasgow Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Lead Java Software Engineer (VP)
Lead Java Software Engineer - Vice President
Glasgow Technology Centre
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you ' ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals Extensive hands-on experience with Java (Core or Enterprise), with a proven history of hands-on development and delivery, ranging from small incremental changes to larger Greenfield projects.
- Ability to demonstrate, with concrete examples, experience of owning technology changes/projects from design to delivery.
- Experience in providing mentoring to junior developers, including pair programming and performing code reviews.
- Strong communications and documentation skills & proven history of ability to build strong relations with developers and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Experience in working as part of a distributed global development team, responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of a global application spanning multiple time-zones.
- Ability to act as Design Authority or technical Subject Matter Expert on significant modules of code / an application.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world ' s important corporations, governments and institutions. You ' ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you ' re not just working at a global financial institution. You ' re an integral part of one of the world ' s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we ' re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you ' re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.