- GBP450 - GBP451 per day
- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Glasgow Ecosse GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 12 juin 18 2018-06-12
Purpose of the position: The post holder will be required to act as a coordinator to work alongside an experienced team to deliver solutions to new and existing clients. The post holder will be required to work with teams across our business, including Middle Office, Investment Accounting, IT and Product. High level knowledge of Securities Services and be able to guide SME resources will be important.
- Work with operational teams to define solutions, carry out due diligence and assist them with subsequent delivery.
- Lead the workstream jointly with other teams, developing and maintaining productive working relationships and managing the communication with day to day contacts and stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behaviour.
- Complete a gap analysis of the requirements on the company within the business line.
- Assist transversal workstreams BAs and PMs to complete tasks across the AFS business line
- Communicate with Senior Management
- Hold Governance meetings
Key internal stakeholders:
- Operations and IT subject matter experts
- Our client service/relationship team.
- Team members across the globe in Business Implementation disciplines
Key external key stakeholders:
- UK Clients