Technical Business Analyst - Cloud Workforce Readiness
- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Glasgow Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 mai 18 2018-05-26
Technical Business Analyst - Cloud Workforce Readiness
Cloud Services - Cloud Workforce Readiness, Technical Business Analyst (Associate)
As a member of the Cloud Workforce Readiness team in the Cloud Services org, you'll play a big part in designing and developing the Cloud education for technologists in Global Technology; to enable the firm to get the best from Cloud adoption program. In 2017, the team developed a 3 tiered Cloud Training & Certification Framework which has been consumed by over 24K people across Global Technology. The focus of the program is now to increase the scope of the education to include a larger variety of roles, more specialist and advanced options, additional Cloud Platforms such as Azure, Kubernetes and Google and functional aspects including Microservices, Domain Driven Design and Big Data.
This role is a combination of hands-on development activities, technical research, course and technical certification evaluation and project management tasks. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of technologists who shares your passion for technology and learning, you'll also gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
The role provides a perfect platform to advance your Cloud knowledge, become familiar with cutting-edge technology, widen your awareness of firmwide priorities and extend your impact across the organization. The key responsibilities include:-
• Working in partnership with the JPMC Learning team and LoBs representatives on the design, development and roll-out and evolution of the Global Technology Cloud Training and Certification framework including facilitating at workshops and building strong partnerships with key Line of Business representatives, assessing training and certification pilots and user acceptance testing (both in-house and with external vendors)
• Establish strong relationships with key communities across the firm and identify how we can work in partnership with these communities to help enable a Cloud Ready workforce and promote successes.
• Working with vendors to understand their current Cloud offerings, assess their products against competitors and influence vendors to shape their future products to meet our specific requirement
• Assisting with project management activities including developing project proposals, project planning, JIRA, status reporting, risk and issue management, and providing updates to key stakeholders including senior management
• Enhance efficiency of the Cloud Workforce Readiness team via automation, functional scripts etc.
• Grow the communities already started (AWS Study Groups) as well as creating new communities where appropriate
• Maintain and enhance the Cloud Training Portal
• Be involved of the running of Cloud Events (such as Cloud Meetups, Immersion Days etc.)
• Assist with the validation of new training labs and investigating issues with existing hands-on training activities
Out of Scope out role
• Successful candidate would NOT be required to:-
o Create training materials
o Deliver training classes
Our Cloud Services Group is teeming with passionate innovators like you who are rapidly designing, building and deploying groundbreaking internal and public cloud platforms. By putting your technological know-how to work on creating best-in-class cloud-aware applications, your efforts will help us work faster and smarter, not to mention reinforce our position as a global leader in fintech cloud services.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & C. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualifications - The key skills and experience requirements for this role are:-
• Experience working within a large global organization
• Experience in hands-on Technology Infrastructure and/or Application Development
• Experience of Cloud Technologies (preferred but not essential)
• Experience of working in a project management or business analyst role (advantageous but not essential)
• Experience delivering complex cross-discipline technology solutions
• Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Experience of working in a matrix management model, utilizing virtual teams
• Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
• Strong negotiating skills, comfortable executing against recommendations & plans by overcoming barriers and resistance
• Experience of researching and assessing technology solutions
• Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the firm
• Ability to work on own, make decisions and know when to escalate
• Experience of agile practices