Pensions Product Manager
- £50,000- £60,000
- Kingswood, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Kingswood Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
We are recruiting for a Pensions Product Manager within a well known and well respected asset manager.
As a Pensions Product Manager you will be helping to develop brand new pension products and maintaining market competiveness and responsible for providing technical pensions advice across the business. The team are also responsible for the product strategy for workplace DC, Retail and SIPP products, where you will specialise in one area.
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of the firm’s products
- Manage the design and delivery of product initiatives to agreed timescales and budgets
- Regular analysis of customer, industry and regulatory activity and give recommendations where possible
- Work with the business in fully understanding customer needs
- Act as an expert and go-to person for the product set.
- Form an in-depth understanding of competitor products and market insight.
- Ensure products meet all regulator requirements and supporting any changes
- Updating and maintaining and commentary internal materials
- Represent the firm externally through participation in client meetings and conferences where applicable
- Develop close working relationships with people within the business
- Proven track record of pensions product management, development & technical support
- Technical Pensions knowledge
- Pensions qualifications desirable (CII, PMI or alternative)
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability of being able to work in a team