298304 - Facilities Administrator
- Selon profil et expérience
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Axa Investment Managers - Emplois
- 11 janv. 18 2018-01-11
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €717bn in assets as of the end of 2016. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 22 countries.
- To take responsibility for inputting all ARIBA purchase orders including maintaining a cost control spreadsheet to ensure all orders are placed against budgeted costs or approved additional expenditure.
- To assist the Senior Facilities Manager in preparing a monthly cost report and with checking monthly accounts received from Finance.
- To maintain the work station assessment database to ensure issues addressed within agreed time limits.
- To collect and collate information to allow management information reports to be produced and issued in accordance with agreed frequencies.
- To assist the facilities team in the administration of the Facilities helpdesk including developing reports and ensuring that requests are dealt with in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Undertake additional duties as required including the organisation of all filing, to ensure that the Facilities Department maintains an efficient and professional service
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Have experience in administering different and diverse systems.
- Have experience in excel, word and powerpoint.
- Team Work
- Analysis and solutions seeking
- Client focus