AVP- Investment Banking Audit
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 21 sept. 17
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank to help build out their growing Audit function The role offers excellent career progression and the ability to face off to senior stakeholders in their respective business areas. Therefore the ideal candidate must be able to deliver on the key attributes of the role below:
- Deliver on Internal Audit assignments.
- Assist the Head of Internal audit on designing the annual audit plan for the business area.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the business.
- Provide Subject Matter advice to the Group Audit team when required on your specialist areas and other wider related areas.
- Provide the Audit leadership team with regular updates on the progress of audits.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of Audit/Assurance within financial services/Investment Banking
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Good understanding of Investment Banking products.
- Excellent communication skills & gravitas.
- ACAMS/ACA/ACCA is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent presentation and ambitious professional is important.