AVP IT Front Office Business Analyst - Equity Derivatives
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays UK
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
About CFT Client Facing Technology team has been created to ensure we are addressing the technology needs of our Sales, Banking and Research users.
Overall purpose of role
The hiring team is responsible for the development and maintenance of an application stack using HTML5 and associated UI technologies with a server side implemented in Python and Java.
A Business Analyst is required to work on various projects within the EFS Direct Team. The role will require interfacing with key business figures to collate requirements and be able to design solutions based on the analysis and be responsible for documenting and executing the functional testing and support of UAT through to deployment.
- Participate in requirements gathering & definition, analysis, and design phases.
- Act as liaison and coordinator between business users and technology team, communicating effectively with each group using their preferred vocabularies.
- Assist with testing cycles, utilising off-shore testing team and coordinating business involvement.
- Answer queries in the support queue and maintain the issues/features tracking database
- Monitor solution quality and advise project manager and team leads on areas for process improvement.
- Assist the team in evaluating trade-offs between quality, features and delivery.
- Evaluate current business processes to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Keeps user training documentation up-to-date. Train users as necessary.
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives / Structured Products
- Good understanding of trade lifecycle
- Regular and confident interaction with front office users and customers
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, XML, Sql, Json
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology environment (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with atlassian suite of products: JIRA, confluence
- Knowledge of Thunderhead
- Knowledge of legal documents - Termsheets etc
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Cross-region teams and projectsAnalytical with a structured approach
- Clear & concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own stream of work
- Have a collaborative team-work approach