- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 18
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniObjective : The purpose of the job is to provide administrative support to members of the organisation and provide backup, as needed.
- Travel & Entertainment
- Calendar Management for Managing Director
- Meeting Co-ordination
Assist in process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- General Administrative Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- Phone Coverage
- Administrative Back-Up
During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations with regard to support staff, technology and all office issues.
As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues.
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Basic working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- ability to create and modify basic communications
- ability to create and modify basic spreadsheets
- ability to create and modify basic presentations
- Good organization skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.