- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Advisory Services – Quantitative Investment Consultant
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThis is an exciting opportunity to join the Enterprise Risk Solutions Advisory Services Team. As a member of the team you will be at the forefront of industry developments and will be exposed to cutting edge stochastic modelling and asset allocation problems. The candidate will work with the Wealth and Pension, Modelling Operations, Research, Sales and Calibration teams.
The candidate will be responsible for implementation and advisory projects, client training and client support. This includes producing bespoke calibrations and scenario sets, software configurations, client on-boarding, producing documentation and general quantitative support.
The individual will also get significant exposure to commercial aspects through assisting the Sales team.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of consulting, implementation, model calibrations and client facing projects within the Insurance Services team with a focus on our Wealth, Pensions and Asset Management sector.
- Taking a leading role in relation on the training and support of our clients in relation to Wealth, Pensions and Asset Management focused stochastic modelling products, models and calibrations. This will include the hosting of onsite training sessions and the delivery of training on these products and their underlying quantitative modelling techniques. In addition the role holder will have responsibilities for the development, maintenance and delivery of training and support to our clients.
- Working with the sales team to engage with prospects in meetings/workshops related to the implementation projects for our products and content-services.
- Working directly with clients to support the implementation, training, documentation and validation of our Wealth, Pensions and Asset Management focused stochastic modelling products and services. Projects are varied and can involve a combination of activities ran from our Moody's Analytics offices and also onsite with clients.
- Produce analytical work for Wealth, Pensions and Asset Management clients based on the application of financial modelling to real life Risk Management problems. This will include the use of the Moody's Analytics ESG software and stochastic modelling tool kit in the following areas:
- Configuring solutions for clients and working with them to implement our solutions.
- Working with our modelling operation team to configure bespoke content services
- Development and advisory projects with regard to bespoke modelling and calibration services
- Engaging with key stakeholders across our research and product development teams to represent our client 'voice' in the development of our software and content solutions.
- Maintain and develop client relationships and key stakeholder relationship across the insurance business.
ERS Insurance - Advisory Services Team
- Undergraduate degree in highly quantitative subject (financial mathematics, mathematics, physics, etc.).
- Experience in a financial institution (e.g. within an asset management, consulting firm or insurance company)
- Understanding of financial mathematics e.g. derivative pricing, interest-rate modelling, econometrics, stochastic processes, Monte-Carlo simulation, etc…
- Proficiency in a least one programming language and comfortable working with large data sets are advantageous.
- Efficient approach to problem solving
- Can be relied upon to hit deadlines while maintaining high standards
- Take personal ownership of a problem and take pride in delivering high quality solutions
- Willingness to innovate, improve, discuss ideas and challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds and at all levels
- Flexible and adaptability approach to managing a varied portfolio of projects and activities.
- Contributes strongly as part of a team but can also deliver high quality work as an individual.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.