Aladdin Client Engagement Group – Client Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
About BlackRock: BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) provides investment management, risk management, operations, and advisory services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock seeks to better serve clients by anticipating and responding to changes and advancements in the investment industry and capital markets,
BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) provides investment management, risk management, operations, and advisory services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock seeks to better serve clients by anticipating and responding to changes and advancements in the investment industry and capital markets, and continually aims to broaden and deepen its investment and risk management capabilities. Our commitment to analytical and investment excellence is anchored in a culture that places clients’ interests first. We exclusively act as a fiduciary to our clients, never trading as a principal or on our own behalf.
Today, BlackRock serves institutional, retail, and high net worth investors in more than 100 countries. Through the efforts of over 12,000 professionals in 30 countries, we leverage our global expertise and scale to serve our clients. BlackRock is the largest publicly traded asset manager in the world, with assets under management (“AUM”) of over $5 trillion as of September 2017. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
Business Unit Overview:
BlackRock Inc. is a preeminent global firm, providing investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional and individual investors around the world. BlackRock Solutions (BRS) provides clients with access to the intellectual capital, risk analytics and investment platform used to support BlackRock's asset management business. By combining sophisticated risk analytics and investment systems with capital markets and business process expertise, BlackRock Solutions helps clients address a variety of risk management and investment process challenges. BlackRock Solutions’ Aladdin® platform is an operating system for investment managers that combines sophisticated risk analytics with comprehensive portfolio management, trading and operations tools on a single platform to power informed decision-making, effective risk management, efficient trading and operational scale
The Aladdin Client Engagement (ACE) group manages the partnerships formed with each BlackRock Solutions client and is the trusted advisor, problem solver and business partner to Aladdin clients. They are the key point of contact and are charged with driving, deepening and growing the relationship over time through product and analytics knowledge. The Client Manager is highly focused on understanding the needs and evolving priorities of client organisations and on providing analytical and investment process solutions that leverage the capabilities of the entire BlackRock Solutions organization.
The successful candidate will join BlackRock Solutions (BRS) as a member of the Aladdin Client Engagement team supporting Aladdin Institutional clients. As well as partnering with clients to deliver their change programmes, the role of the Client Manger is to ensure they are taking full advantage of Aladdin’s constantly evolving functionality and analytical models, including contributing to the ‘collective intelligence’ that allows Aladdin to continue to be the industry-leading investment management platform.
- Own relationships with client teams including senior management (e.g. Chief Investment Officer, Head Portfolio Managers, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Operations). Understand their business objectives and needs, and help them leverage Aladdin expertise to achieve their organisation’s goals.
- Project Management: as an extension of the client’s in-house team, work with clients to create and manage project plans, coordinating resources across multiple functional areas within BRS
- Consultancy: work with clients to solve their problems and share knowledge relating to Aladdin models, functionality, workflows and market best-practices
- Work closely with the client and Aladdin Product Managers, developers and financial modelers to support client development needs and assist with testing and deployment of new models, analytics and reporting across the full range of financial instruments and investment styles
- Build strong internal relationships within BlackRock Solutions, and the wider BlackRock globally, in support of your clients
- Relevant work experience in the financial services industry, familiarity with buy-side investment management workflows, proficient in market trends,
- Working understanding of equity, fixed income and derivative markets and analytics, with experience in advising Clients on portfolio strategies, portfolio optimization, risk assessments, and attribution (CFA, FRM or other qualifications an advantage)
- Strong interest in FinTech, with prior knowledge of databases, SQL, UNIX, VBA , C++, PERL or similar tools, and/or Aladdin, a definite advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop lasting partnerships with client’ senior management
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Entrepreneurial approach to large, complex projects, with a flair for problem solving
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities with a hands on approach
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary global team
- People management and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and engage junior talent and translate strategy into action across both formal and virtual teams