- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- 18 janv. 18
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Base + Bonus + Benefits
Alteryx SME with desktop and server experience required. You will help build a CoE around Alteryx and be the point of contact from a technical hands-on and consulting perspective, playing a pivitol role in the way we do analytics here at Schroders
Data & Insights Technology is an exciting new initiative at Schroders focussing on building an analytics ecosystem for the business. We sit within the newly formed Digital division, which is also the hub of innovation, fin-tech, collaboration and data insights for Schroders.
You will work within the Data & Insights Technology team, as an Alteryx subject matter expert and platform specialist. Ideally you have experience of both desktop & server, and if you've worked with Tableau or other presentation tools (desktop & server), even better.
This role is responsible for:
• Alteryx desktop and server (including back end) to expert level.
• Experience running Alteryx server and providing subject matter expertise in an enterprise environment
• Supporting a wide range of users across multiple domains
• Knowledge of a variety of data sources and structures typically connected to from Alteryx (at a minimum, SQL Server, Excel, flat files etc) Cloud data source experience a plus, as well as use of in-db tools.
• Familiarity with typical enterprise process and controls around release management, testing and deployment.
Will distinguish a candidate to have:
• Predictive analytics experience (can articulate how these models work, not just black-box)
• Best practices on managing a diverse group of alteryx users, from beginner to expert, business to technology.
• Additional scripting skills (powershell / batch scripting)
• Any exposure and experience with continuous integration and deployment tools, devops practices.
• Technical, hands on experience running Alteryx (desktop/server) service from within an analytics/BI centre of excellence or centralized BI team.
• Tableau experience a plus (or similar BI tool)
• Familiar with agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban etc.
• Strong understanding of the full data lifecycle, and understanding of typical enterprise concerns around data.
• Experienced in data analysis and have some experience building ETL
• You are collaborative – happy to work with the wider team to disseminate knowledge and skills – playing a mentorship role with less experienced colleagues.
• Innovative – someone who gets to the heart of a requirement and can suggest novel ways to orchestrate solutions that delight the end user.
• Design thinking oriented– You understand that the service we offer is the sum of many interactions across many tools, and have go-to strategies for ensuring the digital service is a single, cohesive experience.
• Exposure to technologies such as Hadoop or Spark, or similar for unstructured data.
• Good general purpose programming skills – scripting etc to augment the preparation of data for insight.
• A chance to play a pivotal role in digital, bringing in exciting state of the art technologies that will change the way the business does analytics.
• Opportunity to explore advanced analytics and new technologies for collaboration.
• You will gain exposure to a variety of business subject matter authorities across the company via a hub & spoke model to grow your knowledge of the Asset Management industry.
• Excellent benefits & training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Schroders does not accept agency resumes without agreed terms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Schroders employees or any other company location. Schroders are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.