Analyst, Corporate Broking - Blue chip advisor - ACA, banker sought
- Excellent base and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greenwich Partners
- 25 sept. 17
Outstanding opportunity to join this blue chip advisory firm within their corporate broking team
Our client is a prestigious blue chip advisory firm based in London. They advise clients on all matters to do with their corporate finance requirements, including raising new finance, takeovers, mergers, disposals, strategic advisory and share price.
The is a brilliant mix of capital markets advisory work, relationship management, strategic financial advisory, stock market advice and brokerage.
They are now looking to add an Analyst to their corporate broking team, who will work on the origination and execution of mandates for the firm. You will work closely with clients, advising them on a broad range of deals and matters.
We are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Equity capital markets or corporate broking professionals from other firms
- ACAs from the major accounting firms. Ideally, you will work in corporate finance advisory but we will also consider an outstanding TS/ audit professional with a real interest in corporate broking
- an investment banker at the 2nd or 3rd year level who is looking to move into corporate broking
- great academics and strong communication skills