- Salaire :£500 - £575
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :Intérim, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :23 mai 18
We are currently working with a financial services organisation who are looking for a Analyst Developer to join their team on an initial 6 months contract in the city of London. The main skills required are C#, Python and R.
- Be proficient in a range of languages, C#, Python and R.
- Be proficient in both structured and unstructured databases.
- Design and architect a platform making it easy for teams to adopt.
- Promote and drive forward the use of the platform across the organisation.
- Reduce the learning curve for new teams wishing to adopt one of the platform components.
- Promote an agile way of working where possible and look to streamline processes for efficiency.
- Liaise closely with business development, IT and infrastructure teams to seek improvements to the platform.
General and Technical Skills:
- Confident and professional individual to work with likeminded colleagues.
- Personable character to aid team cohesion.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal credibly with business and technical users at all levels of the organisation.
- Consultative approach coupled with a “can-do” attitude.
- Team player building strong relationships with team and business clients.
- Good knowledge of the latest data storage and system integration strategies. A good working knowledge of Docker would also be desirable.
- Ability to learn and adapt technology to suit an ever changing business.
- Strong development and architectural principles covering the full SDLC.