Analyst, Industrials M&A, Leading Investment Bank
- Upon Application
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups offering independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing as well as investment and wealth management solutions. The Industrials team are looking to hire an Analyst, focused on the Automotive subsector.
With a talented team on the ground across 40 countries, the firm have an impressive track record of outstanding execution and a strong network of specialists. They are now searching for an analyst to join the Automotive team, which sits within broader Industrials.
Successful candidates will have:
- Gained M&A transaction experience working in a leading Financial Services institution.
- Prior experience in the Automotive or wider industrials sector, or a demonstrable interest.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills,
- Confident communication and presentation ability.
- A strong academic background,
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.