Analyst, Product Development
The Product Analyst will have an opportunity to join a high performing team responsible for building next-generation electronic order management, book building, data feed, and compliance tools for institutional investors. You will be exposed to multiple Ipreo teams and programs looking to integrate with the solution and influence requirements. You will build expertise on Ipreo's technology stack and the nuances of cross-asset primary market workflow. We look for an entrepreneurial spirit, a close attention to detail, and a natural comfort turning complexity into order. You will help manage a mature agile development team. Your analytical and project management skills will be of immediate and ongoing value to the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Analyst to develop industry knowledge within a fast growing, global financial technology organization. What you'll do:
What we look for
- Develop a deep understanding of our industry and clients
- Write user stories to define new application features and workflows
- Collaborate with developers, product owner and stakeholders to refine requirements
- Execute sprints; adhering to definitions of Ready and Done and assuring quality
- Participate in and help continuously improve our agile software development process
- Provide occasional client service and end users with product assistance and troubleshooting
- Develop an understanding of our internal data model
- Build deep partnership with Test team members to assure high quality
- Participate in cross-program collaboration on new initiatives
- Contribute to and maintain product documentation - functional Spec, user guide, training materials, etc.
- 1-3+ years of product analysis experience
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering in complex domains
- Experience with data analytics and reporting
- Finance, capital markets, electronic trading, investing interest/experience a plus
- Familiarity with agile product development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with developers and project stakeholders
- Individuals who are self-motivated, take initiative, and welcome the challenge of problem solving
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects of short, medium, and long-term time ranges
- Flexibility to work both independently and as part of a team as a participant and leader
- Collaborate and work well within multiple organizational and functional departments
- Technical curiosity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.