Analytics and Insights Partner
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aviva Investors
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
We are looking for an Analytics and Insights Partner to work within the Aviva Investors People team to provide high quality and insightful data to support the People agenda and business needs. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders primarily in AI People, Finance, Compliance & Risk, Group Analytics & Insights and Group Systems to provide accurate current and future data covering all Employee data such as FTE, financial costs, diversity and inclusion and workforce planning.
- Gather, contract and scope People MI, Analytics & Insight requirements to support and enable HR project delivery as required.
- Work to develop & build consistent Global People MI, reporting and Analytics suite for all levels of management globally.
- Provide detailed Insight and Analytics to support area of coverage, taking into account business strategy, data from core global systems and also other Aviva data sources.
- Complete deep dive analysis on priority areas, which result in a business decision.
- Provide MI support to the People Business Partners on ensuring correct alignment and quality of data for Voice of Aviva.
- Provide a range of monthly people data reports including dashboards and exec board packs.
- Own the future headcount and financial tracking across Aviva Investors.
- Improved data/MI for the customer facing HR community so they have the confidence to use data to drive decision and value in the business.
- Provide insights into the people data to support decisions in HR and the business.
- Interrogate data to provide gap analysis allowing data to be provided quickly and efficiently for the long term.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Insights team in Aviva collaboratively to enhance current practice.
- High attention to detail.
- High level of knowledge of MS office products including Excel (Advanced).
- Qliksense or Qlikview.
- HRIS (preferably Workday).
- Highly numerical.
- System literate.
- Process orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills / senior client facing skills.
- Understanding of or interest in learning about the AM business
- Ability to question data validity or practices / processes.
- Logically minded.
- Thrive in challenging fast paced environment.
- Ability to deliver while working under pressure.
- Development & provision of MI & reporting to senior audiences in blue chip organisations
- Successful track record of building credible relationships with senior stakeholders and diversified teams.
- Operating at middle management level within a HR function in a large organisation.
- Experience of working in functions (optional).
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to defy uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.