Anti-Bribery and Corruption FCC Senior Manager
- disc. bonus/benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
The successful candidate will support the Global FCC Head for Functions and HOST (HSBC Operations, Support and Technology) in defining and overseeing the execution of strategy for the management of FCC risk across Functions and HOST globally.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Financial Crime Compliance team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Support the Global FCC Head for Functions and HOST (HSBC Operations, Support and Technology) in defining and overseeing the execution of strategy for the management of FCC risk across Functions and HOST globally. Also to support in the day-to-day management of the global and regional Functions and HOST FCC teams, and to act as deputy to the Global FCC Head for Functions and HOST in meetings with the Functions, HOST and other stakeholders.
- Provide leadership on specific priority areas, for example embedding execution and oversight, by working closely with global Function and HOST stakeholders and regional Function and HOST FCC teams. Including establishing relevant working groups and coordinating teams across the regions.
- Work directly with members of the AB&C, Sanctions and AML Strategy, Oversight, and Execution teams to ensure that Function and HOST risks and operational requirements are factored into Group-wide FCC activities. For example, ensuring that Function and HOST led activities regarding Risk & Control Assessments ("RCAs") are aligned to the Group AB&C, Sanctions and AML approach, and vice versa.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues arising in Functions and HOST in countries and regions, ensuring investigations functions are engaged when required, and providing read-across to ensure lessons are learned and incorporated into the global Function and HOST FCC plans.
- Support in training the Function, HOST and other stakeholders as necessary.
To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following requirements:
- Significant experience and a proven track record of delivery in financial crime generally and anti-bribery and corruption risk management and control specifically.
- Significant experience as a senior compliance manager within a global firm, in the financial services industry or as a senior regulator in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex global challenges.
For further details and application information please apply online
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.