Asset Manager - Leading Infrastructure/Renewables Fund (German Speaking)
- Market Compensation
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
An established asset management firm which invests across infrastructure and energy. They are looking to add a strong candidate to their head up their renewables asset management function.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for managing the operation and profitability of assigned renewable energy assets (wind, hydro and/or other infrastructure assets) owned and managed by our client and investment funds. This includes revenue monitoring, insurance, operations and maintenance, performance monitoring, and reporting.
The Asset Manager will also be responsible for identifying and recommending asset optimisation strategies to enhance the performance of the operations of the infrastructure assets, managing relationships with company service providers and investors, as well as other duties (health and safety etc.) associated with the position of Asset Manager. This position reports to the Heads of Infrastructure.
5 years of energy and/or technical experience along with at least 3 years of renewable energy asset management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required) in Business, Finance or Engineering or commensurate professional experience.
- Graduate degree in business, engineering, or related field preferred. CFA would be a plus but not a requirement
- Demonstrable knowledge of wind and solar power assets, life-cycle analysis, operational requirements, safety and compliance requirements: effective management practices, planning, budgeting and financial assessment.
- Skilled in negotiating contracts and agreements
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and German; other languages would be a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
If you think your profile is relevant to this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org