Assistant - Private Banking
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Frick & Co. AG
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Do you enjoy dealing with people and would you like to support a small team of innovative bankers in central London? We are looking for someone who can help us to support the front office while servicing our clientele.
As office support, you constitute an integral part of our team and you will support the team by ensuring the accurate and timely execution of clients day to day needs. Therefore, you will:
- Be the point of entry and responsible for resolving client requests
- Liaise and coordinate with internal service providers based in our Head Office in Liechtenstein
- Support the team e.g. updating CRM systems, join business development and client meetings with advisors, coordination of internal lists, client payments etc.
- Implementation of internal and external directives and guidelines for our daily business
- Help in preparation of client meetings and follow up activities
- Produce monthly reporting lists and general adhoc reports
- Support the team in day-to-day business activities and to maintain internal and external client relationships
- Create account opening documents for prospecting clients
You will be working in Central London with a team of two Bank Managers. Our main role is to preserve and grow the wealth of our clients and, to pursue new and interesting bank opportunities in the UK.
Your experience and skills
- General knowledge of banking environment, preferably with UK clients
- Experience in dealing with private and corporate clients
- Network of contacts within the British business community is an advantage
- A keen interest in cryptocurrencies is an advantage
- An understanding of KYC/client documentation and operations processing
- Relationship building skills with a genuine interest in people
- Good communication and listening skills
- Good knowledge of German would be beneficial
- Open towards new banking opportunities
We expect you to be a team player with a genuine interest in people, driven and client centric, and the ability to work under pressure.
Who are we
We are an entrepreneurial private bank with its head office in Liechtenstein and one sales office in London. Our goal is to increase our presence in London and to grow further within Europe. Private and corporate banking, external asset managers, fund and payment services, and cryptocurrencies constitute our main strategic pillars. We are about 90 employees in total.
What we offer
We offer a diverse working environment within an interesting and entrepreneurial bank. If you want to join us, do not hesitate to contact us. Apply now.
Deadline for applications is 29 January 2018.