Associate – Energy Debt Fund - London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
A newly established $1 billion-dollar energy debt fund established by a major US institutional investor looks to bring on board top calibre project finance Associate.
The management team have a track record of successfully executing in excess of $25 billion worth of transactions over the last two decades across the infrastructure and energy market. The growing funds focus is on Mezzanine debt in Europe and this is a fantastic opportunity for an energy/infrastructure debt professional to join their highly experienced team.
The role will involve both lending and advisory mandates, and the successful candidate will be instrumental in executing and supporting the senior team members in the origination team. The deal focus will be predominately renewable energy focused in Europe however, there will be the opportunity to work on real assets, infrastructure and transport deals.
The successful candidate will come from a strong project finance background have the following experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a leading project finance platform (renewables in particular)
- A proven track record of executing debt deals in the renewable energy space, real assets or infrastructure and transport space.
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- European language skills are not essential but desirable
If you would like to be considered please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org