Associate Director Growth Finance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
My client seeks an Associate Director to join it's Corporate And Structured Finance Growth Finance Team based in London assisting with business development transactions across the Uk.
The ideal candidate is likely to have an accountancy qualification and be able to sensitise cash flow models from a Corporate Finance background although they are prepared to consider candidates from a similar type background.
- analyse new business proposals and undertake independent research on companies and sub-sectors;
- work with the team on deal origination and execution from initial meeting through to completion;
- prepare detailed credit applications in respect of new proposals;
- prepare and sensitise complex financial models;
- instruct, complete and process internal and external documentation to ensure legal documents and securities are prepared in order and due diligence is correctly scoped;
- develop and expand your own network of internal and external contacts;
- support the dedicated Growth Finance Relationship team as necessary; and
- pro-actively assist the team to operate effectively and efficiently on a day to day basis.
- work with others to ensure that the team is compliant on all credit, operational and other risk and administrative matters as necessary
Will be able to demonstrate:-
- excellent analytical skills, including knowledge of corporate finance transactions;
- ability to understand and interpret complex financial statements;
- highly developed Excel financial modelling and interrogation skills;
- experience in financial and non-financial appraisal techniques together with credit report writing;
- commitment to consistently provide high standard of work with outstanding attention to detail;
- capacity to cope with complex situations and to have a flexible approach to challenges and problems;