Associate, Institutional Client Services
- Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd
- 18 sept. 17
For more than 30 years, we have translated research into real-world investment solutions for clients. Our clients include pension funds, retirement plans, college savings plans, insurance companies, endowments and foundations, and sovereign wealth funds. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with 12 offices around the world, Dimensional manages $518 billion globally as of June 30, 2017. Dimensional Fund Advisors are sourcing a Client Service Associate to join our EMEA Institutional sales team in London. The Client Service Associate is responsible for supporting the client servicing and marketing efforts within Dimensional’s EMEA Institutional team.
The Client Service Associate is responsible for supporting the client servicing and marketing efforts within Dimensional’s EMEA Institutional team.
- Proactively remain abreast of Dimensional products, our investment process, our systems and our philosophy
- Continually review and seek out improvements to our processes and procedures applicable to our role and, where appropriate, across the organisation
- Own the preparation of Client material e.g. prospecting packs, portfolio review books and ad-hoc presentations
- Support and develop our statistical data e.g. to support MIS reporting
- Fully cooperate with our business functions across the firm e.g. Operations, Compliance, Legal, Trading, PM etc and our outsourced functions e.g. VRS
- Own and develop our client reporting service taking into consideration the firms performance and accounting information (e.g. delivery, quality and accuracy)
- Support client service managers and the institutional sales & marketing leadership through involvement with a selected group of client relationships. This includes assisting with initial fundings, ad hoc transactions (units, cash or transition), preparing presentations for client meetings; attending client conference calls, review meetings and responding to ad-hoc client servicing queries.
- Assist with the setup of new client accounts, including the client suitability checks and with the collection of anti-money laundering documentation.
- Represent the needs of our clients from a client reporting perspective by contributing to the firm’s global middle office project on behalf of the EMEA Institutional team. This involves monitoring and reviewing the implementation of the Vermillion (VRS) client reporting suite across our firm.
- Support the client reporting effort where necessary and especially during busy periods (e.g. reporting seasons). In particular, assist with the completion of client report performance commentaries that are sent out with our client’s quarterly reports.
- Ability to analyse and write commentary on various equity investment strategies in a sophisticated manner.
- Comfortable with fund management data specifically - performance measurement, attribution analysis, risk and general statistical data
- Strong PC skills are required and proficiency in software applications such as excel would be highly regarded.
- Business, economics or finance degree, or other degree requiring strong numeric capabilities is required.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.